- 3 mid-week nights accommodation in a 2 bedroom apartment with Kirsten Serviced Accommodation (sleeps up to 4 people)
- OR 2 weekend nights in a 2 bedroom apartment
- Half day wine tour by Bespoke Tours by Kirsten (for up to 4 people)
- Complimentary bottle of Mudgee Wine
- Cheese Platter on arrival by Mudgee’s own High Valley Cheese
Special package deals valid for bookings from October 2018 to January 2019 and travel from October 2018 to March 2019.
Upgrade to a 3-bedroom apartment for an extra $250 (Includes 6 people)
Terms + Conditions
Excludes stays on Public holidays. Subject to availability. No cancellations – No rain checks. Nights booked must be consecutive. Weekend nights are FRIDAY, SATURDAY or SUNDAY; Midweek nights are MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, or THURSDAY
With Spring upon us – avocado season has officially sprung. We thought we would share some of our favourite avo toast accompaniments.
- Poached eggs – or fried – layer your avo, put the egg on top an enjoy that runny egg.
- Lemon, salt, pepper and chili flakes – layer avo and then add salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Add a generous squeeze of lemon on top.
- Smoked salmon – Layer together avocado, smoked salmon, thinly-sliced red onion, and fresh sprigs of dill. And if you like, add capers too.
- Strawberry and balsamic vinegar – Layer avocado and sliced fresh strawberries. Then drizzle with a little bit of balsamic vinegar.
- Peach and honey – Layer together avo and thinly sliced ripe peaches, then drizzle the whole thing with a little bit of honey.
- Vegemite – an Australian classic
- Mango and lime – Layer together avo and fresh mango chunks, then top with zest and juice from a lime. This is also delicious with fresh pineapple or papaya!
- Radish and Feta – Layer together ripe avocado, thinly sliced radishes, and crumbled feta. Top the whole thing with black pepper.
- Caprese avo toast – This is like the toast version of Avocado Caprese Salad! Layer together ripe avo, cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and fresh basil leaves. Top with pepper and a drizzle of olive oil (and/ or balsamic, too).