Mandarin Cake 4 Ingredient Recipe
Inspired by Mudgee Corner Store local mandarin giveaway checkout Kirsten Accommodation great recipe for Mandarin Cake only requiring 4 ingredients!
- 3 mandarins
- 200g caster sugar
- 6 eggs
- 340g ground almond meal
- Cover mandarins (skin and all) with water, bring to boil then simmer for 1 hour. Cool completely, then remove seeds and puree.
- Preheat oven to 160°C & prepare 22cm cake tin
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together, 5 minutes.
- Fold through the puree and almond meal.
- Pour mixture into cake tin and bake for 60 to 70 minutes, or until a skewer removes clean from the centre of the cake.